Friday 6 June 2014

Innis & Gunn Rum Finish






       Drink name                 Drink makers                 Drink type              Drink strength
       Rum Finish                 Innis & Gunn                 Beer                        6.8%


I'll start by saying that its a lovely day so I'm doing to give you a quick one (oow-er misses).

This is a great tasting beer. It a full bodied dark drink  with a smoky oak taste along with a not overpowering rum finish.
It's a sham its so strong and in such a small bottle because I could drink it all day but that would be a day ending up with me passed out in the garden with a drunken heatstroke combo :)  .
330ml bottle which looks old fashioned and very appealing.
I wish I bought more now!




tasty rating
Good as a drink 10/10 Good as a beer 10/10
Can't put down factor10/10
Good at getting you drunk 7/10
Bottle art 10/10
Rated = 94ish out of 100%
That one darn fine drink









No comments:

Post a Comment