Tuesday 27 May 2014

Raspberry Saision - The Durham Brewery





       Drink name                 Drink makers                 Drink type              Drink strength
   Raspberry Saison           Durham Brewery            ? Bitter... Stout ?           5.8%


Another drink from the Durham Brewery! This ones a limited edition raspberry flavored one.

No opening a beer, ale, stout, cider etc I usually contemplate the smells emanating from the bottle. On opening this bottle some of the contents exploded out of the bottle in a very happy manner but luckily my close caught most of the drink and I can say without a doubt that this beverage and also indeed my trousers smell is very fruity.

The color is dark and impenetrable like a frozen bar of bournville chocolate! Which is apt as the drink its self infact tastes like a fruity bit of chocolate that had a collision with stout.
I ate some chocolate covered cherries once and this reminds me of it.

It's nice. I like a good stout and I can't seem to but this one down. If I finish it off too soon I may have to resort to sucking on m trousers just to prolong the experience (don't worry, they were clean on today).

Looking at the bottle it does say that the bottle may be a bit lively and to have a bottle it hand, though I'd recommend a bucket or maybe open it in the bath just in caste.
 It also says that this batch consists of 1500 bottles only and that it has a hint of ginger in it... I can't taste that... oh and something to do with a Brewdog collaboration.

MAN THIS STUFF IS GOOD! 
















tasty rating
Good as a drink 9/10 Good as a beer 9/10
Can't put down factor10/10
Good at getting you drunk 6/10
Bottle art 8/10
Rated = 84ish out of 100%
The ruiner of trousers







No comments:

Post a Comment