Friday 16 May 2014

bitter wheat bear


 Drink name/ Drink makers                             Drink type                   Drink strength
 Revisionist Hefeweizen Wheat Beer              Wheat beer(bitter)         4.8%


 Hello Hello! Whats all this? We'll have not trouble here!
Ah-ha! An english wheat beer trying to improve on a classic German taste I see... Well we'll soon see about that.

I must admit to liking classic wheat beers so this one had better be good.

I quite the bottle and the simble on the bottle top is really good     in    my     opinion .

This is an exclusive for Tesco drink so I'm instantly on my gaurd. This could go any way as I've had their own alcohol ranges before and as long as you dont get their cheep beer/bitter/lager they are usually ok.

smells good!   just what you would expect in a wheat beer.

The taaste is .... is ... well, it tastes like an English version of a German wheat beer as it happens!

It is more bitter and less sweet so it might appeal to a wider pallet. Hops are strong in the taste with a .... a mildly fruity banana taste which is odd with the bitter in there but not unpleasant. Spicy too.

On the hole I could drink quite a bit of it but its not what I would choose to stock in a wheat beer just for myself but I can think of a few people who would like it.

Please though, give it a try if you like an unusual bitter because that's really what it is  ...

 a bitter


tasty rating
Good as a drink 7/10 Good as a beer 8/10
Can't put down factor 6/10
Good at getting you drunk 5/10
Bottle art 9/10
Rated = 70ish out of 100%
It's difference, I'll give it that.





No comments:

Post a Comment