Tuesday 28 May 2013

Bem Brasil - restaurant - Manchester



I was in Manchester the other week for a stag do and we ate at a great place called Bem Brasil...
NOT Ben Brazil. Bem Brasil!

This place as I just said was great.
 Just make sure you go to the right one as there are two in Manchester.

I think it was £25 a head ... I can't for the life of me remember the alcohol prices but I do remember that they did cocktails for about £7 or £8.

They also has a salad bar... I think they were somewhat confused to what constitutes a salad bar though because I saw salami in there but never mind.
They also give you some free chips but that looks like their way of making sure you eat less tasty tasty meats!  sneaky.

I can not express this enough 
IF YOU LIKE LOTS OF MEAT THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!!

The waiters come to you, walking around the tables with barbecued meat no a stick and you need to pick up some small tongs and hold strips of meat as they slice it off. Sometimes it's Lamb, sometimes it's chicken, sometimes it's stake! At one point a guy came over with a load of sausages but I saw that as just filler and therefore to be avoided.

Without a doubt though if you like stake try the Brazilian Stake. It's amazing!

Also you have a small circle with green on one side and red on the other. If greens up you want more... I'll let you work out the rest of that one out your self.

Oh, they also do Pineapple covered in Cinnamon on a stick for some reason. Didn't try it... didn't have meat in it.

I tell you what though. Chicken's hearts were nicer than I was expecting. A bit chewy though (no, not the Wookie from star wars).

After leaving there I had a thought...

If I wanted to brake up with a vegetarian, I'd do it their because I have a sneaking suspicion you wouldn't even have to try.















here's a link to Ben Brazil




No comments:

Post a Comment